Friday, April 1, 2016

Getting the Boat Ready

They are already driving me crazy with all their running around...shopping, filling up our little blue beach wagon with stuff and then taking me and it down to the boat. What a pain unloading all that stuff and putting it away with little attention paid to ME!!! Every day the door bell disturbs my naps with all the Amazon Prime deliveries!!! Sometimes, they have bought something for me but it certainly isn't anything I asked for!!! YAWN!!! I just want to be on our way already!!!







2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Lily! The good news is that you will be with the humans, the two that provide the dog food and hugs, it will be fun! Sophie, my Golden Retriever, feels the same way about all of this boating stuff. She admits it is better than being home with a sitter though. Enjoy your trip! Khat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily...Keep them straight girl. If you need to go into land, just get an ear infection and they will have to find a vet. You know what to do!!! Head shake, scratch ear...maybe to the point of ear bleeding-you know the drill. Now your mom is downloading all the vets in all the places you are going. LOL.

    ReplyDelete