Friday, April 22, 2016

Shit Happens!!!

I tried to wake mom up early because I wasn’t feeling good, but she didn’t get it!!! BOY! Did she jump out of bed when she heard me throwing up!!! I didn’t think she could move that fast anymore!!! I’m feeling better now, but it wasn't a fun way to start the day. UGH!!! (When mom cleaned up after me this AM, in her morning daze she threw my vomit and TP down the aft head, it clogged up that head, thus; TODAY'S TITLE; SHIT HAPPENS!)
The good news is that mom and I saw a spectacular sunrise as we came back from our walk. I’m really looking forward to spending 3 nights in Vero Beach!!! It was a very windy run up Indian River (ICW) but the sights were beautiful with all the fancy houses and boats. Mom and Dad told me that we get see more Ohio friends who winter here. Bobbie and Jose Luis. They can help us pick up some things we need. We even have a boat part coming to them.
We got into our slip early enough that Mom took me for a walk, then she decided to clean while dad fixed our clogged aft head. Things went downhill from there…  Dad was on his bad knees too long and when he got up, his leg muscle cramped and wouldn’t go away…He was in horrible pain, but fortunately had some pain pills with him. Ice, drugs and a good night’s sleep he recovered, but he missed a dinner with other loopers sharing their ideas and stories… 
Hopefully, we will catch up with them again along the way… 
It’s gorgeous here, but rain is coming in later today for a bit…
 an island on the river before the Stuart Bridge





a view of the ocean

 really this style McMansion in FL?

don't know how they do this but it is poetry in motion

No comments:

Post a Comment