Thursday, April 14, 2016

Lessons Learned!

So, mom and dad gave me mixed signals yesterday. I thought they wanted me to jump to the dock  steps from the boat, but evidently that wasn't their plan. In any case,  I went for it and missed...Oh My Gosh!!! I ended up in that nasty marina water! YUCK!!! Then, as I'm dog paddling around my mom and dad really screwed up! Instead of guiding me back to the swim platform to get me out of the water or getting the net to help me out...No!!! They just pulled me out by the collar around my neck. Sh@%! That really hurt and added insult to injury! The good news is I survived...
Hopefully, they have learned their lessons and they won't treat me so badly again! At least I got a new hot pink harness today!!!

Also, I  just realized that if you want to see what our boat looks like you can go to this YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv-jxkTNwDY
Hopefully, that will encourage you to join us since there is plenty of room. :-)

Or, if you want to be really anal you can follow along by signing into: http://www.marinetraffic.com
Choose free,  go to pleasure craft: Search: Moondance, Burnt Store Marina, Punta Gorda, FL. It will only show up when we are moving and have our AIS system on...so you can register first but check it out later...

Can't wait to get moving on Monday...It's going to be a real adventure!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lily...have fun on your trip. May you have fair winds and following seas. Enjoy your adventure with your two-leggeds-non-furry faces!

    ReplyDelete