Thursday, May 12, 2016

A Skull Creek Kind of Day

We made it into the marina a little bit before 4 PM…We saw two sting rays again as we were coming in…One leaping out of the water. I didn’t know they could do that? 
Passed Daufuskie Island which definitely has more habitation then it did the last time M & D visited here years ago… 
As we were sitting down to dinner Dad heard from one of his OCP Judge buddies, Craig Hedric’s who informed us that we were close to one of their favorite restaurants, Skull Creek Boathouse… M & D can’t wait to go there in the next few days…I’ll look forward to the leftovers! We ate in tonight since we plan to catch up with friends over the next couple of nights…Hopefully, if all goes as planned the Riebel’s and their friends will come on board for docktails!

I’m definitely a bit apprehensive about tomorrow…Mom plans to take me to a place where she can bath and groom me. Really, Mom with razors???…Pray for me everyone that reads my blog!!! 

Good News for me today…there is no complimentary car, so mom can’t take me to the place she was planning to groom me. Bad News…she will probably still wash me! GEEZ!!! 
Every time I get into a good sleep they wake me up so they can clean under me…Really, I’m fine with how clean it is now. They told me we have visitors coming aboard tonight, so we are trying to spruce up the place a bit. I really don’t care unless they bring me some goodies!!! Dad just came back from the office and they are going to move us backwards, which we tried to get them to do yesterday when we came in…are bow is hanging out over the walkway…It’s nuts!
Not sure what else is going on today…I’m just hoping to sleep if they would just let me!


It sounds like M & D are altering our itinerary from here to Myrtle Beach…Since they spent quite a bit of time in Charleston last year, they are skipping it and going to Isle of Palms and Georgetown instead…I really don’t care as long as there is grass!!!
Our views off the Pier since we are at the North End of the Island

IF you look very closely, you can see Moondance off that mega yacht's stern and on the port side of the sailboat


No comments:

Post a Comment